Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The wait is over



I cannot tell you how long I have been searching for a dress with this exact neckline (see middle photograph of black and white dress). Some have come close....but all were too low. I'm a modest girl that loves little details like this pleating. And great news....it's only 99 cents at Joanns on Monday. Get yourself one if you like.

My fave here

and another dress in the running here. with more pretty little details on the neckline.

Now to see if I can pull it off by Christmas. If not....maybe a Spring stunner. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted the back of the pattern envelope. You can see the pretty necklines so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that pattern--I have a couple dresses I would love to make here soon. I am hoping I can make a new something for myself by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...