Sunday, March 8, 2009

Show and Tell

Have I mentioned before that I am all over the map in my creativity and attention span on projects?! Maybe even a bit ADHD! I like to have a lot of different things going on at once so that I don't get bored. And when an idea hits me, I usually start working on it even though I have many other unfinished projects in my sewing room. It can get a little crazy, but it seems to work for me.


Today I will be showing you all the things I have started in the month of February and none of the things I have finished. There are plenty of projects that are so close to being done...but not quite. I will keep working on them slowly and one day will show you a whole post of nothing but completed projects. :)


Until then...here are some of my latest endeavors:

This scrap nine patch is actually farther along than the picture shows, but this is the only picture I had on my camera. I have sewn each of the blocks in the rows, but needed more sashing to sew all the rows together. Thankfully my Jo-Ann's add showed up over the weekend, so I am off this week to buy the remaining sashing fabric. Yippee!


This colorful coin quilt is also in desperate need of some sashing. Again, it should get sewn up after my Jo-Ann's trip. (Inspired by this lovely design!)



A hand print craft that is loosely based on this Cakies gift idea.




And finally, I am so pumped to have chosen my fabrics for my first quilt-along at Oh, Fransson! Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...