Monday, May 17, 2010

Small Finish

I am trying to branch out from my usual baby quilt design. This one was dictated by the scraps I had. They came from a jelly roll.


Anybody want it?
(That way, maybe I could keep both my kidney's!)



Made from the leftovers of a yet to be revealed large quilt.

EDITED: Large Quilt can be seen HERE.
Fabric is Hello Betty by Moda



BTW, I finally found a home for my Boy Quilt. For 2010, Margaret's Hope Chest is providing birthday quilts to children who's parents are currently incarcerated. A little 2 yr old who loves sports/balls is going to get snuggled up in my little blanket. (Be sure to take a few minutes to read about the project.)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and modern baby quilt. I'm sure someone is going to snatch it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...