Thursday, March 7, 2013

Broken Chevron Quilt Finished

Remember this quilt top?  It is finally finished up and ready for its new home today.


I sent it to Lynn to get all fancied up and then finished off the binding when I ran away from home last month for our girls weekend.



Found some great brown polka-dots for the binding.
And the backing is a piece of some lovely designer print that I found on clearance at my fabric store.
Emily knew who it was right away just by looking at the fabric.
I can't remember who it was and don't have a selvage to get the info.
If you really need to know she could tell you.
I just am not into that and buy what I like--designer or not.


Back view.

I had intended to make and give my friend Andrea something awesome last year for her birthday.
It didn't happen.
So Happy 1 yr. Anniversary of your 40th Birthday Andrea!
I'll see you at lunch today.

Finished measurements:  58 inches wide by 75 inches long

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She was thrilled and said she loved green and brown together. Whew! I did good.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...