Sunday, July 21, 2013

New toy

The night of our crazy storm a couple weeks ago hubby and I had gone out for dinner and then also went and bought myself a new camera.  I'd been saving and looking and received some unexpected "grandma money" and so I finally did it.

However, with no power for 4 days immediately after my purchase and trying to get ready for girls camp, I didn't really get a chane to try it out and enjoy it until we went on our trip.  Too many other things happening in between that time.  I also had to wait on the zoom lens until I got back because it wasn't in stock. Bummer! I sure could've used that lens on our trip. Oh well....

Now I'm trying to figure out how to pull the pictures OFF my camera to post some things. Something isn't quite working right.  Not sure if it is me or the computer or what.  So I haven't forgotten about blogging, I've got pics in my camera and posts in my brain that I can't seem to coordinate together.  I am hoping hubby can help me here tonight.

In the meantime I hope everyone is enjoying their summers.
We've had beautiful weather and been going to the pool.
Gotta enjoy the last couple weeks before everyone is off to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...