Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dress Week---working my momma magic

This daughter usually comes to me with a drawing or design idea ready for me to implement it.
For her Easter dress it wasn't any different.

She showed me this picture


And then asked me if I could make it.
Well,... let me work some of my momma magic.







She was going to try and make this herself, but we got in a time crunch and working with a lace overlay isn't always that easy for more beginners.  Hubby said this was his favorite dress out of all the Easter ones this year.

Details:

  • Simplicity pattern 2588
  • Flat, short sleeve version with smaller yoke band.
  • Pink fabric from the stash (I know I bought it at the thrift store for a couple bucks)
  • Lace fabric from Jo-Ann's.
  • Invisible zipper

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and pink always looks so feminine. I love the lace, the style, everything. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks great on her. reat work mama

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...