Friday, November 20, 2015

Modern Solid Scraps



I tried my hand at a scrappy solids quilt this year.
I've been working on it for a few months here in the new house.
I like it.
A lot.
I might just have to start another one.





Details:
  • Inspiration from CrazyMomQuilts and this quilt.
  • Used leftovers from this quilt and the stash.
  • Added the white sashing to make the quilt bigger for us tall folk.  I may cut it down some.  Not sure yet.
  • Won't get quilted for awhile since Lynn isn't taking any new quilting projects 'til after Christmas.  Bummer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...