Monday, February 1, 2016

Small bench redo





If you'll remember, WAAAY back, I found this little bench along with it's pretty desk at the thrift store. Daughter #2 was going to have the desk in her room, changed her mind once we moved, and so now the desk is in the office room and the bench became an orphan.



Hubby and I needed a little seat or something in our bedroom and so I recovered the bench, once I finally found my staple gun. Love that tool!  I also had to order another staple puller (below) because I have yet been able to find that tool since our move.  Though I have seen it once in this house, I just can't remember where I put it.  Oh well.....Taking off old upholstery is an absolute pain in the backside without this tool. FYI.





I made some piping too and stapled that on once I had the new batting and fabric attached.



I think I found this fabric piece at the thrift store.  I love the watercolor looking stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...