Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sawtooth Solids Quilt for #2 son

My youngest son was so happy when I came back from my sewing retreat in February because I brought back his quilt that was finally finished. He picked out the pattern and the majority of the colors.  And then I put them together.

Here is the "in the process" picture. Making all the blocks and hanging them up on my design board.




He is very happy with it (although it doesn't necessarily appear that way in the picture above)



He also picked out the C.R.A.Z.Y. backing fabric. 


I think I really like it though. I have to say I am impressed with myself how I lined up the fabric to sew it together. Unless you are really up close you can't even tell there is a seam right down the middle of the backing.



I just bound it with a black Swiss dot. 

Details:
Ahhh, Spring Break laziness.....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...